Your gateway to definitive economic intelligence on Africa
Get an unparalleled overview of all 54 African countries and economic information.
Use African financial & economic data (AFED) to assist you in:
- Research and analytics.
- Thought leadership and opinion.
- Collaboration and outreach.
AFED (www.africadata.com) aggregates data primarily from local sources into one platform and provides it in a standardized format offering target markets with a direct access to the data they need.
AFED’s data is available under 3 packages:
- Query any of the available seven datasets individually, produce time series analysis, extract the customised reports and easily commingle datasets.
- Timely access to end of day pricing for equities, listed bond and stock exchange indices.
- Monitor daily market foreign exchange and interest rates.
- Directly retrieve static data for African Fixed Income securities.
- Stay up to date with bond auctions and financial public holidays calendars.
- Efficiently access more than 50,000 key economic and financial data indicators.
- Directly access to the latest economic data for each of the 54 African countries.
- Efficiently retrieve relevant data points by focusing on a predefined list of + 3,000 most pertinent key economic data indicators.
- Dive into the full country dataset and draw a detailed picture about the country’s economic activities by accessing data going back prior to the 1940’s.
- Straightforward access to the most relevant indicators for any of the 15 sectors.
- Produce in-depth sector analysis based on data from local sources.