|Job Location||Agadir, Morocco|
Exchange Data International (EDI) is now seeking to recruit five Translators/Research analysts as part of its growth development plan. This role offers an opportunity to work alongside the company's translation team in EDI's office in Morocco (Agadir). Working alongside the translation team, you will work on different translation projects. You will also be responsible for other tasks, such as data extraction and obtaining specific information and data from different sources worldwide, in the context of the projects assigned to the translation team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working on translation projects (translation and proofreading)
- Obtaining any required information from different entities through emails and phone calls
- Extracting data and processing data files to be uploaded to the company’s website as part of the data products provided to the clients
- Additional tasks are appropriate to the translator/research analyst role
The applicant should have significant knowledge in the field of finance and should be able to provide accurate translations in one or more of the language combinations listed above. They should also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Basic computer & Microsoft Office skills are required. Professional experience as a translator will be well regarded.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
|Job Title||Marketing Assistant|
|Job Location||Kentish Town, London or Horsham, Sussex (Hybrid Role)|
Job PurposeExchange Data International and IPL Subsidiaries are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department for the companies in its primary and administrative duties. This work is a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the companies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support the Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive with all digital marketing and administrative projects.
- Maintaining the contact database clean and up-to-date (CRM).
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market. Maintaining central libraries of the marketing brochures.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc)
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- To perform the role in compliance with EDI’s quality and security objectives as defined in EDI’s policies and procedures.
About the companyInformation Publishing Limited (IPL) is an investment holding company specializing in capital markets data and software. Its main subsidiary is Exchange Data International (EDI) which has carved out a distinctive niche in the financial information business. EDI’s extensive content database includes worldwide equity and fixed income corporate actions, dividends, static reference data, closing prices and shares outstanding, delivered via data feeds and the Internet. For over 20 years, Share Data has been committed to offering independent advice and support needed to administer investment securities quickly and efficiently through a range of services dedicated to professionals and private individuals. Share Data’s extensive services include timely and affordable Probate share valuations, provision of Medallion Signature Guarantees, and the Sale & Transfer of both UK and international shares. Over the past three years, IPL has acquired several companies based in the USA to broaden the range of services it provides to the financial community.
Please submit your resume and a video or letter answering these questions:
- Who are you? What are your values? What does your work ethic look like?
- How do you approach solving a problem?
|Skills/Knowledge:|| || |