MT Newswires offers premium intra-day global markets commentary and breaking news on a wide range of economic, equity, fixed income, energy commodity and FX markets, covering the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia with a focus on the most widely followed securities and events in developed markets and economies. Reports are designed to give the reader a quick and precise picture of the data, while analysts highlight both the immediate impact on the markets as well as the longer run implications for the economy and central bank policy.
The Live Briefs Global Markets service is designed to keep a broad range of market participants and wealth managers alerted to market moving events around the globe.
Every story is ticker-tagged and category-coded to allow for seamless platform integration.
- 170+ categories of original, real time multi-asset class coverage of equities, treasuries, commodities, options,
ETFs and economies throughout the trading and business day;
- Global Equities -Significant events affecting individual public companies in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa,
and the Middle East;
- Global Economic news and market summaries;
- Sector summaries (pre-market, mid-day and closing);
- Forex commentary covering the major global currencies;
- Energy and precious metal news and daily summaries;
- Top News updates throughout each business day;
- Earnings estimate changes;
- Analyst rating changes
- After Hours and Pre-Market news, trading activity and technical price levels indications;
- Market Chatter & Street Color– real time market moving insights from traders and investment professionals
- ETF Power Play- Daily trends in ETF trading activity;
- Insider Trends – Notable individual and sector related insider trading activity;
- Zero noise: Only premium, original news and event analysis. Never any fillers (press releases, non-market
related news, etc.)