Transform portfolio & investment strategies with bond analytics data
Get all the necessary data you need to:
- Efficiently control the risk associated with fixed income portfolios
- Project security and/or portfolio returns
BondΣ combines Exchange Data International’s worldwide fixed income data and bond pricing data with an algorithm provided by a partner, specializing in Cloud based financial applications.
The technology behind the application allows you to:
- Ensure you comply with regulatory reporting requirements
- Screen bonds to enable investment decisions
Get insight into the global fixed income market
Fixed Income Derived Analytics Data provides you with detailed information on 150,000 debt securities including:
- Government and corporate bonds
- Fixed rate, floating and convertible issuance
An initial BondΣ set includes 11 fixed income derived data fields:
Together with 10 fields from the Last Trade data set including open, high, low and traded volume.
BondΣ provides clients with the necessary data to efficiently control the risk associated with fixed income portfolios, project security or portfolio returns, as well as complying with regulatory requirements.