The Economic Indicator Service (EIS) aims to deliver economic content to financial institutions on both buy and sell side and service providers. This new service currently covers 44,351 recurring macro-economic indicators from 135 countries (as of December 16, 2019), such as GDP data, unemployment releases, PMI numbers etc.
EIS gathers the major economic events from a variety of regions and countries around the globe and provides an (1) Economic Events Data feed and Economic Calendar service to our clients. This service also includes all (2) previous historical data on economic indicators currently available on EIS’s database.
Depending on availability, information regarding economic indicators, including the details of the issuing agency as well as historical data series, can be made accessible to the client.
Key information about EIS:
- Alternatives methods available – such as API and JSON feed for the economic calendar that can be integrated into the company’s system
- Live data – updated 24/5, immediately after the data has been released
- Historical data – includes a feed of all previous economic indicators available
The calendar includes the following.
- Recurring & Non-recurring indicators covering 136 countries across 21 regions.
- Indicators showing high, medium, and low impact data.
- Indicators showing actual, previous, and forecast data.
- Indicators can be filtered across 16 subtypes.
- News generation for selected high-impact data.
- Indicator description and historical data up to the latest eight historical points with a
Sample Data Snapshot