Since 1994, EDI, formerly known as Exchange Data International, has been helping the global financial community make informed decisions with high quality securities reference data, corporate actions and end of day pricing services.
With comprehensive reference data services from EDI, you can:
- Alleviate the need for manual input and the possibility of human error
- Have fast access to accurate, timely and affordable reference data services
- Furthermore as EDI has close relationships with software and data partners you can be assured that its reference data is the most up to date.
EDI covers all major markets with special emphasis on emerging markets, such as: Africa, Asia, Far East, Latin America and Middle East.
Choose reference data from EDI and you will benefit from:
- A global data vendor offering affordable pricing structure
- Fully customized data set to precisely fit your requirements
- Flexible enterprise data licence options, "We sell data, we do not rent data"
- Services from a company whose on-going commitment is to provide quality reference data solutions.
EDI continues to identify higher standards to serve customers and transform global markets. The company has been rewarded the internationally recognized symbol of quality ISO 9001.
Contact us to find out how we can help you with your securities reference data, corporate actions and end of day pricing needs.
From 1994 EDI is part of Information Publishing Plc a London-based investment holding company.